Oakstown Rainwater Harvesting System
Help the environment by taking pressure off local water supplies and reduces costs when metering is introduced.
Section view of Rainbank System
- 8000 Litre Tank
- Debris Filter
- Water Pump with Floating Intake
- Automatic Pressure Switch
- Calmed Inlet
- Header Tank
- Mains water for top-up
Why use a Rainbank System?
- 8000 litre, concrete tank, installed by a qualified technician.
- It helps the environment by taking pressure off local water supplies.
- Soft water reduces detergent use for cleaning clothes.
- Limits build-up of limescale on household machines.
- Minimises salt use in water softening systems - friendlier to sewage systems.
- Better for watering gardens.
- Reduces costs when metering is introduced.